Thursday, April 7, 2011

Team-Up Thursday: Design

Just take a look at that cool, mod design Joanna found in the baby gate at the top of her stairs...such creative, outside-the-box thinking! Unfortunately, my photo looks sadly uninspired next to her's this week. :oP But Nadia isn't uninspired...she loves to stretch her mind as a little clothing designer. I love the details she puts into her designs - matching hair bows or doll clothes to go with each outfit.

design

Visit Megan for more Team-Up Thursday!

3 comments:

HipMomma-MelodyA. said...

Aw, that's sweet! You should keep that and pull it out one day when she really is a fashion designer.

Elaine A. said...

I love the fact that they are SO different! And yes, Nadia definitely has some design in her future! WOW!

Joanna said...

I love all the different colors she uses. Her palette is vast! I think she has quite an eye for fashion. :0) So glad you used her work for this theme. Definately a keeper for when she gets older!